Serving as executor of an estate is often complex and time consuming. Many of the matters are too sensitive for a grieving family member or relative to be burdened with. We will take the burden and responsibility from our client’s family by guiding and counseling them through this difficult period in their lives.
Our Personalized Estate Settlement Includes:
- Meeting with family members to discuss their needs.
- Gathering and valuing estate assets.
- Helping to ensure sufficient liquidity during the settlement process.
- Publishing the creditors notice and determining which claims are valid.
- Filing all accountings and tax returns, including final income tax, estate tax and fiduciary tax returns.
- Distributing the assets in accordance with the terms of the will or trust.