Old North State Trust is looking to employ a Trust Operations Assistant in the Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and High Point area. Please send resumes to Jason Senges, Director of Operations, PO Box 1380, Greensboro, NC 27402 or email@example.com. Please see qualifications below for the job position. Applications will be accepted until July 14, 2017.
TRUST OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
- Post trades, transfer of assets, dividends, and interest
- Process wires, ACH, deposits, recurring bill payment and processing
- Prepares and reviews: checks for disbursement of funds to recipients
- Daily audit, settlement, and cash reconciliation
- Processes Corporate actions
- Set up of new assets
- Processes transfer of securities and other trust assets to or from trust accounts
- Processes Monthly Statements, account fees
- Daily communication with trust administrators ensuring smooth processing of client needs
- Ability to multi-task
- complete daily routine items
- detail oriented
- willingness to work in a team environment
- computer skills (Excel and Word proficient is a must)
- Ability to work comfortably with numbers and financial data
- Organized and efficient to handle large workflows
Prior Experience in Trust Operations is a plus but not a requirement.
Old North State Trust is a family-owned company. Each employee and team member is expected to be accountable and a self-starter.
Old North State Trust, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applicants.